Wednesday 8 December 2010

Chris Brown Wows Big Sean


Chris Brown and Big Sean are do in the studio while recording a group or original collabos for Breezy's current mixtape in the labtheir friends chop in it, with Chris excuse how “Shit Got Damn” and “Glitter” made the final cut of his DJ Drama and DJ Babey Drew-hosted tape.

So I said, “On the mixtape, it was all love. We was both in Miami at the same time, ‘I got these beats, come by the studio.’ When he came by, he started listening to a couple of the records. We caught a vibe”

Now Chris explained, who brought him in the studio and played him a few cuts off his forthcoming album F.A.M.E. The pop star was also shared that he was frightened to bust a rhyme for the G.O.O.D. Music rapper.

He said, “When Big Sean came in and heard me rap, I was kind of almost intimidated, because I thought this dude was probably going to think I was wack. Because I’m not really amongst the rapper alumni. So he was just like, ‘Dawg, you can rap!’. From there, I just tried to have fun. I don’t consider myself a rapper. I just try to have fun with it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment