Sunday 2 January 2011

Chris Brown Excuse For Homophobic Twitter Rant

Chris Brown has excuse after debut a homophobic on Twitter.

Chris purpose that at former B2K singer Raz-B, after he tweeted that Brown was stupid for his behaviour when he was dating Rihanna.

Raz-B’s tweet said: "I’m just sittin here thinking how can n****s like [Eric Benet] and [Chris Brown] disrespect women as intelligent as Halle Berry, Rihanna."

But Chris had change of heart and released the following statement: "Yesterday was an unfortunate lack in judgment sparked by public Twitter attacks from Raz-B, who was bent on getting attention. Words cannot begin to express how sorry and frustrated I am over what transpired publicly on Twitter. I have learned over the past few years to not condone or represent acts of violence against anyone. Molestation and victims of such acts are not to be taken lightly; and for my comments I apologise - from the bottom of my heart."

The Graffiti star also took to his Twitter page to clear the air: “LOVE ALL MY SUPPORTERS and people who know my heart. HOMOPHOBE? C’mon, find a better tactic…. That’s pure ignorance and stupidity. I love everyone.”

Chris’ tweets have been removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment